- We work with ANY insurance
“Rarely can one rely on professionals today; so many companies are on the “fast food” business plan: get in and get out quickly — and don’t forget the bottom line. The men and women that spent six days in my home with me were so extraordinarily sensitive to our needs, our home, and our flooding disaster. Seldom does one see such kindness, thoughtfulness, sensitivity and professionalism in combination in companies today.” – Karen E., Homeowner
Disaster Plus exists to take the stress out of your mess. We understand that if you are calling us, you most likely are in the midst of a less than ideal situation. As soon as you dial 843-724-7247, we go to work immediately to provide you with peace of mind. We accomplish this by:
- Having an actual Disaster Plus employee answer our phone 24/7. Let’s face it, if you have mold or water damage in your home or business, you want to be able to speak with someone experienced right away, not some random dispatcher. By simply calling 843-724-7247, all of your questions related to property flood damage will be answered immediately by an actual Disaster Plus employee or owner. Yes, our owners answer our phone. We are a local, family business after all!
- Creating a culture of care. Unlike most service industry professions, the Disaster Plus team is not in and out of your home in a matter of hours. A normal water damage job for example, typically takes 3-5 days just to treat and appropriately dry. This is why our team meets every morning to discuss how we can better care for, respect, and encourage our current customers. Caring for you, the customer is our main focus, which is why Disaster Plus is Charleston’s Most Reviewed and Highest Rated Disaster Restoration Company!
- The continual training and education of our employees. Experience is always the best teacher. Having been in business for 32 years, Disaster Plus is Charleston’s oldest locally owned and operated Disaster Restoration Company. We would like to think we have seen it all and are well equipped to handle any disaster in the most efficient manner. We are currently a member of numerous Restoration Industry Associations and require all of our technicians to go through a series of industry-approved courses and trainings.
- Experience with various Insurance Companies. Disaster Plus’ owners, Fred and Tracy Norris have over six decades of combined water, flood, and sewage damage experience in the Disaster Restoration Industry. This experience translates into Disaster Plus’ dealings with insurance companies, as we will use our experience to help get your disaster covered if you happen to file a claim. For information regarding the relationship between Disaster Restoration Companies and Insurance Companies, click here. The information presented in this video will save you a good deal of money, time, and stress should you unfortunately ever experience a disaster!
With 32 years of providing restoration services to Charleston SC, Mount Pleasant SC, and the surrounding areas, we would like to think we are doing something right. We are not some fly-by-night company that will leave your home in shambles after a Mount Pleasant hurricane damage disaster, but rather a team of local disaster specialists here for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. How may we serve you?
Every phone conversation I had with them they were so caring and concerned, and made me feel like I was the only guy having a problem. I tell you man, Disaster Plus, I just left the keys with them and said hey, take care of my building. Disaster Plus, they’re people you can trust.
– Todd H., Pastor, New Heart Gathering
Complete Charleston Flood Damage Cleanup
When your Charleston home experiences water or flood damage, it’s important to start the water damage cleanup and home water damage restoration process sooner than later. Starting flood cleanup right away increases the likelihood of saving water-soaked furniture, rugs, carpet, clothes, and other items. Your building’s walls, ceilings, wood flooring, carpeting, upholstery, and draperies can often be saved after exposure to water when the issue is addressed immediately, saving you the expense of replacement later.
The sooner you make the call, the better your chances are to salvage your household furnishings and reduce additional restorative costs. From water removal services and extraction to complete commercial property restoration and large-loss, from any emergency that may happen, whether you are a victim of storm damage or hurricane damage or you’ve discovered a broken or leaky pipe, air conditioner leaks, sink overflow, toilet overflow, refrigerator, bathtub overflow, dishwasher overflow, washing machine, water heater, or sump pump malfunction, hardwood floors or hardwood drying, Disaster Plus will apply the most innovative methods available to remove excess water and moisture, and to stop the cycle of water damage in your home as quickly as possible.
Crawlspace Water Damage Cleanup
Crawlspaces are prone to flooding and there can be several causes behind the water in yours. This could be because of a busted pipe or a leaking waste line. By far the most common cause of crawlspace flooding is due to excessive amounts of rain, poor yard drainage and sewer backups are common culprits behind a leaky foundation.
We will get your crawlspace cleaned up quickly and professionally. Call us before your crawlspace gets worse.
Sewage Cleanup in Charleston SC
Disaster Plus has no issue handling your Charleston or Mount Pleasant sewage backup cleanup and removal. Your sewer system can cause massive problems when problems arise. In addition to the overbearing stench created, Other problems such as fungi, viruses, and other pathogens can create serious health hazards. If sewage problems remain untreated, they can cause major structural damage which can be extremely expensive to repair.
Charleston SC sewage damage can contain high amounts of harmful bacteria and there are serious health risks associated with such damage. It’s critical that you do not try to clean up a mess from any broken pipes that are connected to a sewage line. Coming in contact with raw sewage can cause disease, can destroy your valuables and cause severe damage to your home or business. Only trained professionals with the right equipment should handle sewage removal. Our team of certified experts have years of experience resolving various sewage cleanup and repair problems. When you need sewage damage cleanup, Disaster Plus is there for you.
Using the Latest Technology for Water Cleanup & Removal
Our emergency water removal and water cleanup team is highly skilled and experienced in using cutting-edge techniques and state-of-the-art equipment to bring your home or office back to the original, intended use as quickly and cost-effectively as possible.
Standing water is extracted from the building using truck mounted extraction units. Our Mount Pleasant water extraction trucks utilize the latest technology in subsurface extraction tools. These tools allow us to physically remove 90% more moisture from carpet and pad than a standard carpet cleaning wand. This process shortens the drying time, subsequently lessening the possibility of microbial growth.
Contact Us For All Your Flood Damage Needs
We are a water damage company that provides services for residential and commercial water damage victims throughout Charleston SC, North Charleston SC, Mount Pleasant SC, and the surrounding areas. If you have emergency water damage or flooding of any kind, our professionally trained and certified water cleanup experts will solve the problem. When you need water damage repair done quickly and professionally by water damage restoration specialists, give Disaster Plus a call today at 843-724-7247.
What Our Customers Are Saying
It’s no secret. Disaster Plus is Charleston’s longest running, most trusted, and best reviewed Disaster Recovery team. We pride ourselves in ensuring that clients receive top-notch service — and our reviews tell the tale. Please take a moment to read what our customers have to say or watch our video testimonials.
We provide services throughout Charleston SC, North Charleston SC, Mount Pleasant SC, and the surrounding areas including 29401, 29403, 29405, 29407, 29409, 29412, 29414, 29424, 29445, 29450, 29455, 29464, 29487, 29492, 29429, and 29466.