Welcome to Disaster Plus
Disaster Plus exists to take the stress out of your mess. We understand that if you are calling us, you most likely are in the midst of a less than ideal situation. As soon as you dial 843-724-7247, we go to work immediately to provide you with peace of mind. We accomplish this by:
- Having an actual Disaster Plus employee answer our phone 24/7. Let’s face it, if you have water or mold damage in your home or business, you want to be able to speak with someone experienced right away, not some random dispatcher. By simply calling 843-724-7247, all of your questions related to property damage will be answered immediately by an actual Disaster Plus employee or owner. Yes, our owners answer our phone. We are a local, family business after all!
- Creating a culture of care. Unlike most service industry professions, the Disaster Plus team is not in and out of your home in a matter of hours. A normal water damage job for example, typically takes 3-5 days just to treat and appropriately dry. This is why our team meets every morning to discuss how we can better care for, respect, and encourage our current customers. Caring for you, the customer is our main focus, which is why Disaster Plus is Charleston’s Most Reviewed and Highest Rated Disaster Restoration Company!
- The continual training and education of our employees. Experience is always the best teacher. Having been in business for 32 years, Disaster Plus is Charleston’s oldest locally owned and operated Disaster Restoration Company. We would like to think we have seen it all and are well equipped to handle any disaster in the most efficient manner. We are currently a member of numerous Restoration Industry Associations and require all of our technicians to go through a series of industry approved courses and trainings.
- Experience with various Insurance Companies. Disaster Plus’ owners, Fred and Tracy Norris have over six decades of combined experience in the Disaster Restoration Industry. This experience translates into Disaster Plus’ dealings with insurance companies, as we will use our experience to help get your disaster covered if you happen to file a claim. For information regarding the relationship between Disaster Restoration Companies and Insurance Companies, click here. The information presented in this video will save you a good deal of money, time, and stress should you unfortunately ever experience a disaster!
With 32 years of providing restoration services to Charleston, we would like to think we are doing something right. We are not some fly-by-night company that will leave your home in shambles after a disaster, but rather a team of local disaster specialists here for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. How may we serve you?
Every phone conversation I had with them they were so caring and concerned, and made me feel like I was the only guy having a problem. I tell you man, Disaster Plus, I just left the keys with them and said hey, take care of my building. Disaster Plus, they’re people you can trust.
– Todd H., Pastor, New Heart Gathering
What Our Customers Are Saying
It’s no secret. Disaster Plus is Charleston’s longest running, most trusted, and best reviewed Disaster Recovery team. We pride ourselves in ensuring that clients receive top-notch service — and our reviews tell the tale. Please take a moment to read what our customers have to say or watch our video testimonials.
I wanted to give a resounding thank you to your crew for their speediness in getting to my house to begin the clean-up from my water heater flood and the light-hearted, good-natured attitude that your crew had with me and my family. I can imagine that your guys deal with people in all manner of bad times and having them be so calm and reassuring really helped to take the edge off.
– Thomas P., Homeowner, Goose Creek, SC
Social Media Feed
Latest Blog Posts