Without the help of a professional disaster recovery team, repairing water damage in Charleston, SC can be a difficult and hazardous task. When faced with flooding, the very first thing you should do is contact us or another reputable restoration firm right away. The longer you wait to have your property repaired, the more problems you’ll encounter.
For added protection, consider the following tips:
- Shut off all sources of gas and electricity
- Wear protective gear if you are in the affected area
- Take pictures of all the damage
- Write a list of all your damaged belongings
- Discard any items that are highly contaminated and unsalvageable
Water can cause a significant amount of devastation in a short period of time, so make sure you regularly check your home or business property for any leaks, broken pipes or clogged drains. Repairing water damage in a timely manner will save you from hefty repair costs and unwanted downtime.
Call Disaster Plus 24/7 now at 877-724-7247 to learn more about repairing water damage in Charleston, or if you’d like to learn more about Disaster Plus’ Water Damage services for Charleston and the Lowcountry.