If your home was built in 1792, it’s definitely wise to have it checked for mildew. Disaster Plus is cleaning up a mold damaged home in Downtown Charleston, after a portion of the home’s sheetrock ceiling was removed during a remodel, exposing a moldy wooden ceiling above. When the sheetrock was removed, the builders were also greeted by a number of bats and other critters that had been enjoying free rent for the past 200+ years. The contractor working in the home, being well aware of the health dangers associated with mold growth, immediately called Disaster Plus. Click the video posted below to have a look at the mold damaged ceiling, and check out our mold page to learn more about how Disaster Plus treats and cleans up after mold damage.